Saturday, April 5, 2008

Getting back to normal

After a long week, we got back home on Sat. morning from being with family. I don't have any pictures of Cantley and Kason, but hopefully Katrina will get some on her blog. Cantley was eaten up with her little baby cousin. I have to say that JOnathan and I were, too. We only wish we could have spent more than a few hours with him on this trip. Hopefully we'll see him again soon!

Tonight at home, Cantley was a little wired. She is still on breathing treatments and the steroids get her crazy. She was dancing and all the sudden broke out in the hammer dance. Enjoy the video! You will have to stop the music to hear her say, "Stop, Hammer time".

1 comment:

Stacee said...

She is too cute! I am so glad I finally got to meet her, she makes me laugh! I love her little "hammer dance". I posted a few pics of her w/ the kiddos on my blog, they are so cute! I asked Katrina to send me a cd w/ all the pics - we got some of all 7 of the great-grandkids!!! Mine came out too dark, but Katrina's came out great!

We soooooooo loved seeing ya'll again and hope to see ya'll again soon!!!! Give Cantley our love!!!

--Keith, Stacee, Mia, Vincent, Anthony and Giovanni