Monday, June 9, 2008

Updating...

Hi all...not only are we updating the blog, but lots of things in our house. Since deciding to stay in texarkana for now, we decided to go ahead with some plans we had for our house. The first one was the new appliances. We got those put in and even put a new faucet on the sink. I must compliment Jonathan b/c he did most all the work with some help from a few ball players. Next, we were able to match the tile in our bathroom and are going to paint in there and lay tile this week.

Our computer is fixed and I pick it up tomorrow so we will be back in business. I should be able to upload some pictures of the new improvements.

Cantley has been busy. She started swimming lessons today and really did well. She also had a great time-which we were hoping for. She likes her new teacher and that she gave them Popsicles after class today!!! We got her a new art easel that has a white board, a chalk board, and a paper roll for painting. She was excited to play with it today and hopefully will enjoy it all summer.

That is it for my update. I will try to get some pics up as soon as I can. Friday is Cantley's show off day at her swim lessons so i will try to have video and pics from that as well!!!!

1 comment:

fields freenzy said...

Wow sounds like you guys have been busy, I bet the house looks great I can't wait to see it. Take care and hope to see you all soon. Love Brenda, p.s I started a blog (ha Ha!!) however I don't think I will be able to keep up like you and Katrina but I have a few pictures on there and one on Cantley and Kayla from April.