Tuesday, August 5, 2008

dancing queen

It's official! Cantley starts taking dance lessons on Thursday! We got her signed up last night and spent part of yesterday getting her new ballet shoes, tights, and leotards. Of coarse she wanted to wear every bit of it right away.

The sweetest thing that came from yesterday was after we bought her new stuff, she called Aunt Katrina to tell her all about it. While filling her in, she asked if she was already there. She meant, was Aunt Katrina there to teach her dance! I thought that was SO sweet. Katrina had the privilege of teaching Cantley her first class over a year and a half ago and Cantley loved that SO much. I guess she thought it was time again.

She did meet her new teacher last night and really wanted to dance right away. I will take pictures of her first day and try to post them on here. Our new computer isn't here yet so we are slow on the pictures, but as major an event as this is, we will post pictures!

1 comment:

The Kuhns said...

I can't wait to see you in your dancing clothes!! Dance pretty and I hope you like your special dance present that I sent you today!!!