Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dress Rehearsal

Cantley will have her very first dance recital tonight. Her dance studio is putting on a ballet of Alice in Wonderland. Her class, see pic below, are the teacups in the very unbirthday scene. If you haven't seen Alice in a while, that is part of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. If you know Cantley-this is a BIG deal for her to be part of a tea party. As I type this, she is playing tea party with her Bada. She also received her first trophy-ever-for being a first year dancer. She was so proud and didn't understand why she didn't need to dance with it. She has made some great friends from her class and we hope to dance with them again next year! I hope to put some video up of her performance very soon!




1 comment:

The Kuhns said...

Thank goodness I taught you your first dance lesson, my sweet girl. I am so sad I couldn't see you tonight. I love you and am so proud of you. I hate I had to miss it!!!